Celebrating 27 Years!
Aha! Seminars, Inc., is proud to commemorate twenty-four years of training and consulting services. Founded in 1996, we have provided continuing education to scores of libraries and library consortia across the United States. We've also presented hundreds of genealogy seminars and webinars across the U.S., Canada, England, and on genealogical cruises in the Caribbean and the Pacific.
We also produce the award-winning The Genealogy Guys Podcast. It is the longest-running genealogical podcast. We published the first episode on 5 September 2005 and have since published more than 365 episodes. They have been downloaded more than 3,505,000 times by listeners around the world. We launched a new companion podcast in 2016 called Genealogy Connection which concentrates on interviews by Drew Smith with notable members of the genealogy community including speakers, authors, researchers, librarians, software developers, genetic genealogists, and others. Its episodes alternate with those of The Genealogy Guys Podcast and we have published more than 60 episodes in that format.
The Genealogy Guys Blog debuted in May 2018. Its intent is to provide news and information with our fans in between our the audio podcasts. It uses written and graphical format, as well as multimedia, to share content consisting of:
- urgent breaking news in the international genealogical community;
- press releases and announcements that cannot wait;
- research tips and methodologies to help you improve your knowledge and success;
- guest postings from our great sponsors and other influential people in the field of genealogy;
- and some of our personal experience examples to illustrate our own investigative challenges, methodological approaches, and tools and resources that help solve research problems.
We will also share detail and document images received from our listeners that may elicidate points and show document samples. (Written permissions are required and copyright laws apply.)
We launched Genealogy Guys Learn in the Fall of 2019. It is a subscription education site consisting of almost 100 videos and written course, with new content added each month.
Thank you for making Aha! Seminars, Inc., a success!